TANOM Racing’s Andrea Tomba has won 7 different Southern Baja Championships in Class 8, and loves the “fun for the dollar aspect” of racing Class 8. It is a great and comfortable fast style of racing with plenty of sponsor real estate without the huge costs of racing a Trophy Truck. We have two Class 8 trucks available for a lease package.
- New 2” chrome alloy cage for increased safety.
- 392 FORD RACING Crate motor 550HP.
- Newly Culhane serviced ex- Robby Gordon C-6 transmission.
- Chrisman rear end with 5:14 ring & pinion.
- 26 inches rear travel 4 linked suspension.
- 16 inches travel on front I-beamed suspension.
- SPARCO seats.
- 110 watt 2-way radio and intercom.
- New Custom built Steering Box with new HOWE hydraulic steering Rod.
- New Fiberglass body.
You are responsible for all of your additional race costs, such a fuel, registration, licenses, crew expenses, lodging, food and drinks etc. Estimates available upon request.
We expect to have the cars returned in the condition in which we leased them to you at the end of the season.
This package includes:
- Pit support by following vehicles: A box van, a F350 and a F250, with radios etc.
- A pre-runner: Either a caged 4 door F150 with H&M front suspension and a leaf spring in the rear, or a three seater 4 linked Bronco with I beam front suspension (2 WD). Once you tell us which vehicle you want, it would be set aside for your exclusive use for the duration of the season.
- Full race prep.
- Race Logistics and local hotel reservations made for you etc.
- Support and chase crew
- We will pre-run the course prior to your arrival, already plotting GPS trail, as well as marking waypoints, dangers etc.