If you prefer the buggy recipe without the costs of a full Class 1, we have a Class 5 Open car that has proven very competitive and solid in the local CLASS 2, allowing open wheel buggies with either 4 cylinder motors with race fuel or 6 cylinder engines with pump gas.
- Type IV Engine built by Major Performance
- Mendeola 5 speed Transmission
- Suspension fully valved and tuned in
- 2-way race radio, intercom
You are responsible for all of your direct additional race costs, such a fuel, registration, licenses, crew expenses, lodging, food and drinks etc. Estimates available upon request.
We expect to have the cars returned in the condition in which we leased them to you at the end of the season.
This package includes:
- Pit support by following vehicles: A box van, a F350 and a F250, with radios etc.
- A pre-runner: Either a caged 4 door F150 with H&M front suspension and a leaf spring in the rear, or a three seater 4 linked Bronco with I beam front suspension (2 WD). Once you tell us which vehicle you want, it would be set aside for your exclusive use for the duration of the season.
- Full race prep.
- Race Logistics and local hotel reservations made for you etc.
- Support and chase crew
- We will pre-run the course prior to your arrival, already plotting GPS trail, as well as marking waypoints, dangers etc.