TROPHY TRUCK #90
Jimmy Weitzel is mostly known as a luxury Off Road pre-runner fabricator, building top end pre-runners with Trophy suspension and performance, with the comfort and driveability of a Cadillac. In this Trophy, which is a little larger and heavier perhaps than most of the competition, Jimmy has found a perfect balance in between speed, reliability and suspension.
- Fabricator: WEITZEL MOTORSPORTS (SANTEE)
- Year of Manufacture: 2011
- SCORE Tag: 3565
- Engine: Chevy 442ci built by VIC HILL with SB2 Heads.
- Transmission: CULHANE built Turbo 400
- Rear End: DIRT TECH 4” rear axle housing and TUBEWORK underdrive
- Steering: HOWE
- Brakes: STOPTECH 6 pistons Calipers
- Batteries: Dual OPTIMA RED TOP
- Filters: K&N Racing Filters
- Lights: VISION-X 8” HID XP, 6.7” CANON and 22”inch LED Bar.
- Front Suspension: 4.0 14” By-Pass shocks and 3.0 14” Coil-Overs shocks
- Rear Suspension: 4.0 18” By-Pass shocks and 3.0 16” Coil-Over shocks
- Seats: SPARCO
- Tires: BFGoodrich 39×13.50×17 KR2
- Wheels: KMC
- Radio: PCI RACE RADIOS Kenwood 110W and Intercom
- Navigation: Two Lowrance GPS by PCI RACE RADIOS